Statement Of Faith
*’We Believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts.
* We Believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory.
*’We Believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in Holiness, wisdom, power, and love.
*’We Believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit.
*’We Believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and teaching, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal, visible return to earth.
*’We Believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; and to regenerate, sanctify and empower all that believe in Jesus Christ for ministry.
* We Believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding helper, teacher, and guide.
* We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Holy Spirit.
* We Believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit, those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
* We Believe in the universal church.
* We Believe that Jesus committed two ordinances to the church: 1) Baptism and, 2) the Lord’s Supper.
* We Believe in the personal, visible return of Christ to the earth and the establishing of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous, and the endless suffering of the wicked.